Dr. Dean is a general dentist and board certified periodontist in the Dallas, TX area. Periodontists specialize in diagnosing, treating, and preventing periodontal disease and the surgical placement of dental implants. As a periodontist, Dr. Bradley Dean offers specialized dental implants care. Because our office focuses exclusively on treatments like dental implant placement and periodontal care, we’re especially equipped to successfully handle all sorts of cases.
During a routine preventive care exam, Dr. Bradley Dean will perform a periodontal disease screening to look for signs of gingivitis and gum disease at his Dallas dentist office. Dr. Dean emphasizes the importance of maintaining healthy gums for optimal dental health. Your gums support your teeth and play an important role in your overall health and well-being. Routine dental care is the best way to prevent gum disease. Your dental care routine should include daily brushing and flossing, as well as regular visits to Dr. Dean for professional dental cleanings and examinations.
Periodontal disease is an infection of the tissue that surrounds your teeth. Also referred as gum disease, it’s a silent disease that many do not know they have. Gum disease is caused by plaque, a sticky film of bacteria that builds up on your teeth due to lack of proper dental care. If left untreated, it can result in premature tooth loss.
Signs of Gum Disease
- Swollen, red, or tender gums
- Gums that bleed when you brush or floss
- Receding gum line
- Persistent bad breath
- Sores or puss coming from in between your teeth
- Changes in your bite
- Loose teeth
- Dentures that do not fit anymore
- Gum Pain
Dr. Dean is trained specifically in periodontics and specializes in the surgical placement of dental implants. He is also a highly trained dental surgeon. Dr. Dean can work together with your dentist to perform the surgical phase of your dental implants treatment, implanting your dental implants to provide sturdy, stable, and reliable tooth replacement that will last. While some dentists do perform the dental implants placement procedure, we believe that having this part of your treatment performed by a specialist can help put your mind at ease and lead to great success.
Dr. Dean offers many dental implant options in his Dallas, TX dentist office. These options include cosmetic dental implants, removable and non-removable implant dentures, all-on-four dental implants, and implant supported bridges.
Advantages of Dental Implants
- Dental Implants offer many cosmetic benefits as well as oral health benefits.
- 95% or higher success rate
- Better preservation of bone structure
- Avoids degradation of healthy teeth (as in conventional bridgework)
- Improves appearance of smile and lower face
- Patients can eat food without restrictions
- No worry of dentures slipping or falling out
- Look exactly like your natural teeth
- Superior durability and longevity
Dallas Periodontist Treatments:
- Dental Implant Solutions
- Non-surgical & Surgical Periodontal Therapy
- Soft Tissue Grafting
- Esthetic & Functional Crown Lengthening
- Guided Tissue & Bone Regeneration
- Tooth Extractions
- Surgical Procedures
- Sinus Augmentation
- Ridge Augmentation