D. Bradley Dean of Frisco, is a dentist and board certified periodontist in private practice in Plano, Texas. He and his staff have dedicated themselves to the comfort of their patients while utilizing state of the art techniques.
As a periodontist, Dr. Bradley Dean offers specialized dental implants care. Because our office focuses exclusively on treatments like dental implant placement and periodontal care, we’re especially equipped to successfully handle all sorts of cases, producing beautiful and healthful results.
- Former Board Member of Texas State Board of Dental Examiners
- Former Board Member of The Dental Assisting National Board
- Member of the American and Texas Dental Associations
- Diplomate of the Academy of Periodontology
- Past President of the 4th District Dental Society
- Past Program Chair for the Southwest Society of Periodontists
- Former Delegate to the Texas Dental Association
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Past Chair on the Council on Dental Economics
- Advisory Board Member for the Collin County Community College Dental Hygiene program
- Former Assistant Professor in the Baylor College of Dentistry Graduate Periodontics Department
- Volunteer with Give Kids a Smile and Rite to Smile
- Western Regional Examining Board Examiner
Dr. Dean lectures nationally and internationally and has written scientific articles on topics such as tissue regeneration, bone regeneration and cosmetic implant dentistry. He was one of the pioneers in developing periodontal laser techniques that provide his patients a minimally invasive and virtually pain-free treatment of their periodontal conditions.
Dr. Dean received a Bachelor’s Degree from Texas A&M University, and a Doctorate of Dental Surgery and a Master’s Degree in Periodontics from Baylor College of Dentistry.