Why Choose Us?
Restoring your smile with dental implants can enable you to continue enjoying the best quality of life after tooth loss or offer life-changing results after suffering from missing teeth or poor-fitting dentures. The integrity of your results with implant dentistry is largely dependent on the quality of care you receive and the expertise of your dentist.
Dr. Dean is a dentist and board-certified periodontist. He is a highly trained oral surgeon providing specialized care for dental implants and periodontics. Dr. Dean uses state-of-the-art technology, quality materials, and the highest standard of care to restore a beautiful, functional smile.
Our periodontist in Plano, TX, places all types of dental implants for results that will not only look and feel natural but support lasting dental health for enjoying the best quality of life.
Our atmosphere and collaborative approach are what set us apart from other North Texas dentists. We provide individualized care and are sensitive to the unique needs and concerns of our patients. We offer the highest level of professional ethics with a commitment to providing quality care in a comfortable and friendly environment.
At the office of D. Bradley Dean, D.D.S., M.S., we provide a variety of periodontal services. We serve patients in Dallas Texas, Plano, and surrounding communities. Dental implants offer superior tooth replacement. As a highly trained periodontist, Dr. Bradley Dean offers specialized care for dental implants.
Our office focuses exclusively on implant dentistry and periodontal care. We’re especially equipped to successfully handle all types of cases, producing beautiful and functional results. For the comfort of his patients, Dr. Dean offers a variety of sedation dentistry techniques. Under careful supervision, we can use IV sedation or oral sedation to help you receive the dental treatments you need.
Patient-Oriented Dental Office
In order to service our patients’ needs with excellence and to develop within people an understanding and appreciation of that excellence, we will strive to achieve the following goals:
- To inform and educate our patients about periodontal disease and its treatment.
- To establish a long term commitment and responsibility to maintaining periodontal health as a cooperative effort between the patient and the dental team.
- To continue our education so that we can provide our patients with the finest care available utilizing state of the art techniques.
- To effectively and efficiently utilize both the patients and our time
- To encourage satisfied patients to refer their friends and family to our office for their periodontal needs.
We will constantly strive to achieve the following goals for referring dental offices:
- To maintain open communication and feedback with our referring offices.
- To understand that each referring office has individual needs. Recognizing this, we should strive to customize our services to meet the needs of each office.
- To attract as referrers, those offices that maintain the highest standards in patient care.
Finally, in all our endeavors, we will strive to remember that we function best as a team, interdependent of and respecting the unique gifts and differing talents of each other, with no individual being more important than any other, but always willing to help one another become all that he/she can be.