Why Choose Dental Implants
If you lose even one tooth, it is optimal for your oral health to replace it. A missing tooth can have negative effects on your bite, your self-confidence, and your ability to speak and chew properly. When a tooth goes missing, it can cause the other teeth to shift, and it will contribute to bone loss as well. We recommend replacing any missing teeth with dental implants because this method of tooth replacement is the most like nature, exceptionally strong, long-lasting, and great for your oral health.
There are several different options for dental implants. A single implant involves the surgical placement of a titanium screw into the jaw bone, and this implant will then support a replacement tooth. We also offer both removable and non-removable implant dentures and emergency implants, too. The All-on-Four dental implant technique uses as few as four strategically placed dental implants that will secure a cosmetic denture
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Help you maintain a more youthful appearance. Because dental implants prevent the bone loss that happens when tooth roots are lost, they help you maintain your facial shape and prevent the sagging that can contribute to wrinkles and an aging look.
- Proven results. Dental implants have been in use for decades, and they’ve been shown to be amazingly reliable and successful.
- Protect natural teeth. When you place dental implants next to remaining healthy teeth, it can help prevent further tooth loss, and it doesn’t require modification of remaining teeth the way bridges do.
- Stability and security. Dental implants are strong, reliable, and durable.
- Comfort. Because dental implants operate a lot like your natural teeth, they feel amazing comfortable and offer excellent function.
Learn More About Dental Implants
- Dental Implants Process
- What Are Dental Implants?
- Dental Implants FAQ
- Benefits of Dental Implants
- Cost of Dental Implants
- Dental Implants vs Dentures
- Types of Dental Implants
- All on Four®
- Zygoma Dental Implants
- Implant Dentures
- Single Dental Implants
- Dental Implants for Multiple Missing Teeth
- Emergency Dental Implants