Why Choose Dental Implants in Plano, TX
If you lose even one tooth, it is optimal for your oral health to replace it. A missing tooth can have negative effects on your bite, your self-confidence, and your ability to speak and chew properly. When a tooth goes missing, it can cause the other teeth to shift, and it will contribute to bone loss as well.
We recommend replacing any missing teeth with dental implants because this method of tooth replacement is the most like nature, exceptionally strong, long-lasting, and great for your oral health.
There are several different options for dental implants and oral surgery. A single implant involves the surgical placement of a titanium screw into the jaw bone, and this implant will then support a replacement tooth. We also offer both removable and non-removable implant dentures and emergency implants, too.
The All-on-Four dental implant technique uses as few as four strategically placed dental implants that will secure a cosmetic denture.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Help you maintain a more youthful appearance. Because dental implants prevent the bone loss that happens when tooth roots are lost, they help you maintain your facial shape and prevent the sagging that can contribute to wrinkles and an aging look.
- Proven results. Dental implants have been in use for decades, and they’ve been shown to be amazingly reliable and successful.
- Protect natural teeth. When you place dental implants next to remaining healthy teeth, it can help prevent further tooth loss, and it doesn’t require modification of remaining teeth the way bridges do.
- Stability and security. Dental implants are strong, reliable, and durable.
- Comfort. Because dental implants operate a lot like your natural teeth, they feel amazingly comfortable and offer excellent function.
Learn More About Dental Implants in Plano, TX
- Dental Implants Process
- What Are Dental Implants?
- Dental Implants FAQ
- Benefits of Dental Implants
- Cost of Dental Implants
- Dental Implants vs Dentures
- Types of Dental Implants
- All on Four®
- Zygoma Dental Implants
- Implant Dentures
- Single Dental Implants
- Dental Implants for Multiple Missing Teeth
- Emergency Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Options
What to Expect with Dental Implants
Dental implants are the gold standard in tooth replacement. Dr. Dean can work together with your dentist to perform the surgical phase of your dental implants treatment. He will install your dental implants to provide sturdy, stable, and reliable tooth replacements that will last.
While some dentists do perform the placement procedure, we believe that having this part of your treatment performed by a specialist can help put your mind at ease and lead to great success.
Costs of Dental Implants
Teeth implants are an advanced restorative treatment that requires the services of a skilled professional utilizing state-of-the-art technology. The cost of treatment can vary widely depending on the number of teeth missing, the condition of the bone and gums, and the aesthetic goals.
Dental implants are a significant investment, however, we urge patients to consider not just the dollars and cents of the treatment. Tooth implants provide much more value to your long-term dental health and quality of life.
If you’re considering dental implants, the first step is an appointment with Dr. Dean. We will discuss your goals, evaluate your condition and explore the various treatment options. Our staff will help you decide which treatment is right for you. During this consultation, we’ll review the cost and discuss payment options.
Our staff will help you utilize any dental health benefits you have. We also offer financing options through CareCredit and Lending Club Healthcare financing.
Emergency Dental Implants
Accidents can happen at any time. If something happens and you need to have a tooth extracted from what we call your “cosmetic zone” (the teeth that everyone can see upfront), you’ll want a fast fix so that you don’t have to walk around for months with a big gap in your smile. That’s why we offer emergency dental implants at our Plano, Texas dental office.
Here’s how emergency dental implants work:
We extract the tooth that has been damaged. Then, we surgically place the dental implant during the same appointment. We’ll place a temporary that’s been color-matched to your natural smile, and you wear the temporary during healing so that your smile looks and functions great during the healing process. It’s that easy, and fast!