You have many choices when trying to find a North Texas dentist. What sets Bradley Dean, D.D.S., M.S. apart from other local dentists is the fact that we focus on adult patients with complex dental problems. As a periodontist, Dr. Dean specializes in the management of gum disease and surgical placement of dental implants in the Dallas, TX and Plano, TX areas. We offer sedation dentistry options for patients including oral and IV sedation.
Because we are a specialized practice, we general collaborate with your general dentist to coordinate your complete dental care. This approach allows for a high level of continuity in your dental treatment. Our mission is to render high quality, service-oriented care dedicated to helping our patients preserve their teeth through the prevention and treatment of dental disease.
What To Expect
Upon arrival, you can expect to spend 5-10 minutes with one of our patient care coordinators who will interview you regarding your dental condition and pertinent general health history and status.
Next, the dentist will perform a comprehensive evaluation. At the conclusion of your examination, Dr. Dean will provide you with an explanation of your existing conditions and what choices you might consider in resolving them. You will be given time to ask questions for clarification or further explanation. We will then report the outcome of this examination to your dentist.
Our philosophy is to bring you and your dentist into the decision-making process as to what will best meet your needs and desires for your oral health and appearance. This initial visit may take as much as an hour.
In order to service our patients’ needs with excellence and to develop within people an understanding and appreciation of that excellence, we will strive to achieve the following goals:
- To inform and educate our patients about periodontal disease and its treatment.
- To establish a long term commitment and responsibility to maintaining periodontal health as a cooperative effort between the patient and the dental team.
- To continue our education so that we can provide our patients with the finest care available utilizing state of the art techniques.
- To effectively and efficiently utilize both the patients and our time
- To encourage satisfied patients to refer their friends and family to our office for their periodontal needs.