All on Four® is a revolutionary dental implant technique. With as few as four dental implants, a denture can be permanently secured to replace a full arch of missing teeth, often in just one visit to our Plano, TX dentist office. All On Four is made possible through a careful combining of modern dental technology and precise pre-treatment planning. Plano, TX periodontist Dr. Bradley Dean uses All-On-Four implants for its long term oral health benefits.
What are the benefits of All On Four Dental Implants?
Dr. Dean recommends dental implants as a missing tooth replacement option because they provide the most natural function and form. A dental implant is second best to being able to maintain your natural teeth. Dental implants act as a prosthetic tooth, securing the bite and reducing the risk of bone recession.
Benefits of All On Four:
All On Four saves patients time, money, and months of healing time.
- Fewer implants and fewer visits to the dentist usually mean a lower cost and.
- All on Four reduces the need for bone grafting. The special tilting of two of the implants ensures a secure and stable anchorage for the replaced arch, typically making bone grafting unnecessary
- All On Four allows for faster treatment and healing time. Without the need for bone grafting or other treatments, patients enjoy less downtime after treatment.
- Provides natural function and appearance. Dental implant secured dentures look, feel and function like natural teeth. Dental implants allow for almost full natural bite function.
- Helps support bone structure and facial integrity. All on Four allows patients to enjoy the added benefit of securing the natural integrity of the healthy bone tissue. Implants fuse with the jaw bone and prevent further deterioration.
All-On-Four dental implants make it possible for patients who would have once needed bone grafting to receive dental implants with out additional treatments. All on Fours precise planning and unique angling allows Dr. Dean to optimize remaining healthy bone tissue for a successful implant procedure.
Schedule A Consultation
Dr. Bradley Dean is a highly trained periodontist with years of experience providing quality results from the comfort of our Plano, TX dentist office. To learn more about how dental implants or the All On Four technique can help you restore the health and function to your smile, contact our office or request an appointment online.